Wednesday 4 September 2013

CELEB STYLE OF THE WEEK (RITA DOMINIC)

Hello guys, it's been a while, sorry for going awol .Happy New Month. This month will bring greater things.

I had to do this post about one of my naija celeb crush, it's been long time coming.  What gave me more courage was when I saw the outfit she wore to the Nigeria Entertainment Awards in New York. 

I heart this babe, she's a diva from her tresses (hair) to her clothes and many more. To top it all up she's an amazing actress. I got these pictures from her instagram page (didn't mean to stalk).
Hope you like it and she will some way inspire your style
Have a wonderful week guys.













photo credits from her instagram page.
Below is a clip of one of her interviews. Hope you enjoy it.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment