Tuesday 5 February 2013

BATWING AFRICAN PRINT (BOTANY INSPIRED)

Hello beautiful people, how is your week going so far? Am sorry I've been a little bit quite. Weekend was just too awesome. I celebrated my Godson's first birthday with him, it was fab. That gave me a great start to the new week. 
Now then, to the post of today, this is kind of late because i was meant to do this since Sunday but I've been very busy. (sorry)
Botany is a big trend this season, as it keeps coming back, i just love everything about it. There is something about the way designers puts it out there. Am so in love with both African prints and botany design, so this just works well for me. I gave it to my tailor and she did this great job for me as usual as i didn't give her a style i wanted. 
The shoe was an addition to this outfit, just something different.
I can hook you up too (lol). Check this out.

African Prints: Daviva
Skirt: Miss selfridge

just want to fly.


SHOES : ZARA.
Thanks for stopping by guys. Have a fab week ahead.
Remember been positive is key, all things are possible for you this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment