Monday 25 February 2013

MULTIPLE TRENDS

Hello Everyone. How are you all doing? It's been a little while i last checked on you all. It's a new week and am sure it will be an amazing one. 
Am quite excited about today's post, i got the inspiration from my girl Brittany Coleman. Her blog is amazing, i love her style.


I called it Multiple trends because it has elements of other trends in it. It has the stripes, Colour blocking, as well as animal print on the shoes. Did you notice my earrings as well as the stripes on my top? I bet u didn't. (lol) 
I wore a blazer on it, to give me the smart look i wanted. I chose to wear those platforms because it blends well with the top, it also has a different style to it.
I decided to use a black purse not to go over the top with the outfit. I love the studs on it, it gives it an edgy  look
Playful side of me, life is fun (lol)
Top: Peacocks by design (limited edition
Blazer: Primark
Jeans: Newlook
Purse: Sister's closet
Shoes: Faith by Debenhams
I hope you like this look, you can also try this out with other trends.
 See you all soon.

4 comments:

Chic Therapy said...

I LOVE the shoes

Tima said...

Youre so pretty!! Love those colors on you!

Editor & Chic
@Stylekitty on IG

Unknown said...

thank you so much :)

Unknown said...

Thank you. will follow you on IG, pls ff back.

Post a Comment