Tuesday 19 February 2013

BLACK & WHITE STRIPES ON NEON

Hello Everyone, I hope you are all doing fine? This week will be a wonderful one am sure, but remember the key word 'positivity'. It goes a long way. Keep up the good work.


 On to the post of the day, as we've all seen everywhere black and white is trending at the moment and i featured it in a recent post but i decided to do this again because i absolutely love it. I wore it with a neon pants this time. I absolutely love colours, it represents moods and feelings . Who says you have to wait till summer to wear them, you can use it to brighten up your winter too.
I know i mentioned that i hate trousers but i do wear coloured denim, i love it cos it doesn't look too serious like a normal one and i think it's a must have for every wardrobe


I wore minimal accessories and makeup because i didn't want to over do the colours and the outfit. The shoe is just a plus, i absolutely love it, it's so comfortable, it adds a different look to it. I will say a good pair of shoes defines an outfit
Don't forget to always wear a beautiful smile too. (lol)

Shirt: H&M
Jeans: Primark
Shoes: Carvella by KG
Would you wear this? You can try it with other colours too. Let me know what you think.
Thanks for stopping by.
Have a fabulous week

2 comments:

kelly said...

This looks lovely.

Unknown said...

Thank you Kelly :)

Post a Comment