Tuesday 24 September 2013

BATTLE OF THE FOUNDATION : REVIEW ON MY DRUGSTORE FOUNDATION VERSUS MAC, LANCOME ETC....

                                                                                VS


                                                                               VS


Hello Gorgeous Dolls, How are you all doing? Hope your week is moving on swiftly in style. Mine has been great so far and am sure, yours will be awesome too.

Today, i will be talking about something interesting, some will people like to hear this, some don't, but if you want to save money a little and still get good satisfaction then you will be with me on this.
I love when am asked questions, it gives me the opportunity to do my research and possibly try out the products myself.
 A while ago, i was asked by a client and a friend what foundation and make up i was using. I said MAC with a smiley face, because it's popular and most people use it. Few months after, i decided to try something different as i wanted to reduce my cost on makeup. MAC cost about 22 pounds and Drug store foundations cost between 10 -12 pounds; (Huge difference eh).  i decided to go for Maybeline  Fit in 350, L'Oreal in cappuccino as well as their concealer and Revlon color stay, i was asked again what foundation i used and i said i don't use MAC anymore. If am getting the same compliments when i use both, then there shouldn't be a difference, its either the way  i apply it or not.

If anyone asks me what foundation is better i will probably say Lancome or other big names like Mac, Bobby Brown etc, and i do recommend them to my clients too.
 Trust me, since i started using Revlon Color Stay, Maybeline and L'Oreal, i haven't had a rough face as much as when i was using MAC, i believe different things work for different skin. It feels perfect on my skin and i love it. 
I also use Lancome on my clients most of the time and they love the results. I also recommended it to friends.

The brushes and your method of application does matter too. I would recommend realTECHniques Brushes by Samantha Chapman, because i use it on both my self and my clients. Although, i am looking to buy the Essencia  Brushes which i will all do review on soon.
MY FACE WITH THE REVLON COLOR STAY FOUNDATION

MY FACE WITH MAC FOUNDATION, NEVER GOING BACK.



Let me know what you think guys. Leave your opinions, suggestions and ideas.
Enjoy the rest of the week.

PHOTO CREDITS: search on google.

No comments:

Post a Comment