Wednesday 16 October 2013

SOME MUST HAVE HAIR PRODUCTS - I CAN'T DO WITHOUT THEM!!!

Hello my lovelies, how are you all doing? How has your week been so far? Mine has been all good, thank goodness. I have been MIA again, so sorry. Unfortunately, I won't be posting everyday of the week will have certain days of the week that I will def put some post up. Please take me as I am. (lol) Busy here and there. Thanks for understanding.

On to why we're here. Over the years of my hairdressing experience I have come across and used some products that I have fallen so much  in love with and I can't do with out them, I can recommend them any day any time, they perform the job for me and makes me feel satisfied as a stylist. Therefore I feel it will be an awesome idea to share with you my wonderful blog fam.

Below are the pictures and what they do exactly. I particularly love products with argan oil.

HAWAIIAN SILKY HYDRATING SLEEK EDGE

This edge control is perfect for your edges. It's a non sticky formula that helps hold down edges to give control of your style. It also delivers sleek shine and incredible moisture. It's sulfate free, paraben free and can be used on all hair types. Its retailing for about £3.49

ECO STYLER GEL

I absolutely love this gel. A client recommended this gel, she has natural hair. i tired and i fell in love with it. It's made with 100% argan oil, it contains UV protection, it provides maximum hold without weighing the hair down. It revitalizes the hair while adding a brilliant shine, it also moisturizes providing hydration and elasticity. It contains omega fatty acids and vitamin E to provide nourishment that strengthens the hair. Like all other gel, Eco styler gel minimizes flakes and tack, and acids and it's also anti itch. It's retailing for £4.99 for 32oz

ARGAN OIL FOAMING WRAP LOTION



This can be used to wrap set dry or wet hair and blow dry. It is light and non drying, it nourishes the hair while giving it body and long lasting hold, it also gives the style a soft, full body and silky feel. The smell is also to die for.

 ARGAN OIL GLOSS AND SHINE POLISHER
                                                                 
This is an award winning beauty products that helps to seal in moisture to the hair, it also creates silky, smooth and frizz free hair. It is perfect for both dry and wet hair. It softens the hair and conditions and control frizz. A little dab will do everyday.

CREME OF NATURE ARGAN OIL & SHINE MIST
This mist is perfect for great shine and frizz control, it has UV protectants. It helps hair from environmental damage and conditions. It's also perfect for everyday use.

PINK HOLDING SPRAY

I used to use the Ellenett hairspray by L'Oreal but since i came across this i would rather use this one. It is formulated with lanolin derivative, Panthenol B5 and sunscreen to leave the hair soft, touchable and protected against dryness and humidity. It also creates a firm but not stiff hold and it also dries quick. It's retailing for about £3.19


CREAM OF NATURE REPLENISHING  SHEEN SPRAY (ARGAN OIL)


 This is a high gloss sheen with moisturizing properties, it gives a soft finish. It protects hair from styling friction damage and also helps with combing. It gives the hair an exotic shine, it has argan oil from morocco that is rich in fatty acids, vitamin E, and antioxidants giving the hair radiant shine and nourishment. It hydrates natural hair too and very perfect for everyday use. It's retailing for about £3.99.

I hope this has been helpful. Thanks for stopping by.

PHOTO CREDITS: GOOGLE SEARCH
SOURCES: WWW.SALLYBEAUTY.COM
                    WWW.CREMEOFNATURE.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment