Friday 13 September 2013

ENJOY THE BEST OF TENERIFE, BY AYOBAMI SARAH.

A Sleektouchbbb reader and sister shares her experience in the beautiful city of Tenerife in Spain. If you are looking for a beautiful and affordable place to go then look no further.

I hope you all enjoyed the best of summer 2013,  I must confess it has been awesome. Now to the news, we (my sisters and my friend) boarded our flights from Stanstead airport to Tenerife in Spain for a week break after such a long time working. Tenerife is one of the many islands in Spain with it's beautiful scenery, nice shops, nice weather all year round and night life (mostly around Playa de las Americas). Each day was planned with different excursions and activities and we decided to rest on the last day just before leaving so that we are not too tired going back to work. I will let the pictures do the talking, enjoy.


Los Cristianos, Tenerife

The beautiful island, Tenerife (Spain)





Pool and Jacuzzi area










 And we bade Tenerife farewell

I hope you've all enjoyed this and gracias ( in my Spanish language, thank you) for stopping by. If you love travelling like I do and you need travel advice and information please get in touch via this blog and you could have a trip like this for a minimal cost.

Remember to live, love and have fun because life is too short.

Adios...






No comments:

Post a Comment