Friday 18 January 2013

OUTFITS OF THE DAY!!!!

Hello BlogFam, How is everyone doing today? Hope you didn't get snowed in like me? just to share the outfits of the day with you. I got up a bit late trying to rush out for my appointment, i looked out and saw that it was snowing heavily. The picture below was my initial outfit.

Dress: H&M
Shoes: Present
Tight:Primark
Brooch: Sleektouch Accessories
Hair and MakeUp by Me
I was too happy,  i changed my outfit and decided to play and take pictures in the snow. Disclaimer am not a professional but all thanks to my wonderful photographer miss dolly. 

Scarf: H&M
Cardigan: Newlook
Top:Evie
Jeans: Newlook
Boots:Dorothy Perkins

Hope i made your day with my beautiful smile. I wish you all a wonderful weekend.
Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment