Sunday 20 January 2013

African Prints!!!. I LOVE SO MUCH.

Hello Blogfam, i want to share with you what i suddenly developed great love for, African print. If i could, i will wear it every day of my life. I hope to start doing that some day. I decided to do a research on its origin and where it actually came from.
From research, i found out that African prints was first imported into Africa from Indonesia in the 1800's.
It was made to show off the African tradition and culture. Back in the days, it was used primarily for events, local floral, decorations, used on persons of importance, proverbs etc.
In recent years, it has made a big name in the fashion world. Celebrities like Solange Knowles have been spotted in it. High street shops now sell them too.
I love African prints for its vibrant colours and uniqueness.
Checkout some of my pictures in African Prints. Get in touch for my Tailors details if you like (lol)
Have a great week.
More Pictures on African Prints to come.





My big sis rocking prints. Don't watch that. Back off.  (lol)


No comments:

Post a Comment