Thursday 3 October 2013

BLACK HISTORY MONTH!!!


It's Black History Month again. The month of October is a special month set aside to celebrate great men and women who fought hard to keep the black race up on their feet and going. We appreciate them for their courage and how they have made the world a better place for us all. 

Here on SleektouchBBB, I celebrate the great leaders we've had in the past, we have now and those we will have in the future. You've been an inspiration to me and am sure to large number of people out there. You made a part for all to follow and left a great mark for us all.

Slave trade is a significant example of what we went through. I remember when I went to the Liverpool International Slavery Museum (Thanks to my chief tourist officer Ife Bamidele, Thank you sir. May God continually uphold you with wisdom lol)  
I saw some of the things people went through, I was angry and frustrated. I remember going round the rooms and reading those stories and I came across a dark room, all I could hear  at first was noises of people wailing and crying and i suddenly looked up and I saw a video or an illustration on how the slave trade movement was back in those days. I wondered how anyone could have gone through the pain and the long suffering.
Did you know that Liverpool ships transported half of the 3 millions Africans carried across the Atlantic by the British slavers? (WOW) How scary can that be?
To have successfully conquer the world and put an end to the act of racism and some many other disgusting acts. I salute you. 

Those who have also strived hard to be successful and different in their ways. In person's of the following pictured below and many more. ( can't post too many pictures)

Once again i appreciate your hard work and how you have successfully inspired your world. God bless you all.
Be Inspired all.




















Anointed Men of God, liberating the world through the preaching of our Lord Jesus Christ. I appreciate and pray that, May your lamp keep burning. (IJMN)









Last but not the least My mother, I celebrate you and i use you as a point of contact to celebrate great women out there. You are such an inspiration and you taught me all the great things i know about life. You give me the reason to keep going. Thank you so much for everything ma. Your courageous, fierce and fabulous. God bless you always.


To all young people out there, Be Inspired. You can be greater than all these people.
Please leave a comment below of your icons and a word to celebrate them.

Have a fabulous weekend ahead.

PHOTO CREDITS: ALL FROM GOOGLE SEARCH.

No comments:

Post a Comment