Monday 7 October 2013

DENIM & COLOUR



Hello Guys! How was your weekend? Mine was fab and busy as usual. I hope this week will bring great things and all we expect will come our way by God's grace. So sorry i have been missing in action for few days and i got told off by my small daddy for that lol, but and back now so let's get cracking.

It's been a long time i did an outfit post so i decided to do one for you guys today. It's all about the Denim Top Trend.
I have been seeing the denim top about and i fell in love with it. I paired it with an orange pencil skirt and a tan shoe.

I was aiming for a retro kind of look, which was why i wore those shoe because it has a retro feel to it. I think i succeeded. I was having a bad hair day hence why  my hair was  tied up with one of my African fabric

Below are more pictures. Please leave comments and thumbs up if you want  to see more outfit post.







I also have a video post coming up soon guys. YAY!!! am excited. Have a fabulous week guys
Thanks for stopping by.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Always fab!!

Post a Comment