Saturday 9 February 2013

TREND ALERT: POLKA DOTS/ BLACK AND WHITE

Hey Guys, hope you are enjoying your weekend?This is a trend alert post.  Am sure some of us if not all, would have seen black and white in stripes, blocks and polka dots everywhere. It's right there in our faces, but i love it. It's trending big time. I can't wait to post some more pics after this.
I wore this to work yesterday. My supervisor said "you look glamorous always Olu" (lol), i was blushing. 
My black and white is a mixture of big and small Polka dots as well as a water fall at the back.
 Am sure by now you all would have notice that i hardly wear trouser, i wear tights because they are so comfy and i get them in different colours too.
I also think i need to work on my poses guys. You can school me guys if you got skills.
Hope you like this.


Dress: Primark
Tights: Primark
Shoes: Debenhams 
Thanks for stopping by guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment