Wednesday 31 July 2013

YOUTUBE GURU, SHIRLEY B ENIANG. SHARES TIPS ON LIVING A HEALTHY & HAPPY LIFE.

Good morning guys. I woke up with mixed feelings today and I thought to my self,  how do I go about this feelings of doubt I have? I tried not to think but instead overlook it and cast all my cares to God. Something nudge me to do my normal youtube update, I suddenly came accross this video, I thought it will be awesome to share it
Below are few tips on how to live a healthy & happy life style, some of them I already know and I have practised.Try it out guys.
  1. Make the choice to change
  2. Know your self worth
  3. Look good, feel good
  4. Exercise
  5. Stay well nourished
  6. Surround yourself with good people
  7. Change your environment if you need to do so
  8. Give anything you can
  9. Don't compare yourself with people
  10. Always be thankful
I hope this will lift your spirit just as it has lifted mine. Have a wonderful day.
 Checkout the video below. Follow me on instagram @sleektouchbbb, on Twitter @sleektouchbbb



Credits to Shirley B Eniang Youtube Channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment