Thursday 11 July 2013

SULTRY BERRIES


Face beat by me
Hey guys, i woke up this morning, feeling really good and i hope this carries on till the rest of the day and weekend. I did the above look weeks ago and i thought it would be fab to share it with you guys, you can recreate it to something simple and subtle. I hope you like it?
I rarely wear eye shadows but recently, I've been watching a lot of videos and learning more about make up so i decided to put my understanding to test by creating this look., with an attempt on the ombre lip colour .I absolutely love the outcome This is not an everyday look, so i would not suggest that it is worn day time but it would be fine at night or on special occasions
Below, are the list of the products i used.

FACE
Primer: Fashionista Mattifying Primer
Foundation: Revlon Color Stay/ Caramel
Powder: MAC Mineralize Powder/ Dark
Concealer: Mac NC50, NW45, Maybelline Fit me in 30
Brow Pencil by MUA.
Sleek Face Form Palette by 3 in Medium
MAC Fix+

EYE
Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk
MAC- Woodwink
MUA liquid liner in Black
Sleek iDivine Palette in Au Naturel
Sleek iDivine Palette in Chaos
Sleek iDivine Palette in Storm
Adrell Eyelash

LIPSTICKS
Mac Rubywoo
Sleek Madly Maroon

BRUSHES
ALL realTECHniques SET BY SAMANTHA CHAPMAN

Thanks for stopping by. I will do a video if you want me to.:) FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM: @SLEEKTOUCHBBB. TWITTER: @SLEEKTOUCHBBB. :)

4 comments:

ASIRI said...

Nice work..Loving the content of the site..Keep it up

Unknown said...

Thank you so much.

Unknown said...

Just beautiful.... Inspiring look

Unknown said...

Thank you hun. :) stay glued more post to come.

Post a Comment