Tuesday 30 July 2013

AFRICAN PRINTS OMBRE

Hello Fab dolls, how was your weekend? Mine was awesome. I pray we all have an awesome week.
Today's post is a late one, I wore this outfit to church on Sunday. I got lots of compliment and i thought it will be a fab idea for me to share.  
I have mad love for African prints, this is another fab one. I love the ombre effect on this fabric and my tailor did an amazing job too. I paired it with pink shoes, because i am still very much in love with colour blocking
If you live in the South West area of England or Wales and you are looking for a good tailor send me an email to sleektouchhair@gmail.com.
Thanks for stopping by. Please leave your comments. Follow me on instagram @Sleektouchbbb. 
Have an amazing week guys.








2 comments:

Damola Ogundele said...

Nice work sis,keep up the good work..Enjoying the site

Anonymous said...

You are too beautiful joo and your hair...out of this world. So so on point

Post a Comment