Sunday 7 July 2013

ENNY'GOT STYLED FOR HER PROM


Hello guys, so i decided to make this my first post because i absolutely love this whole look. I styled beautiful  Enny for her prom last week i chose her outfit and decided to pin her hair up so as to show the detailing on the dress. I was questioning why she insisted on a short dress but i later agreed with her because she looked absolutely gorg. I will post her hair and make up look as well.
The picture is quite low quality, the weather was really gloomy i tried to edit but it didn't work still. hope you love this look as much as i do. I wish beautiful Enny success in her sixth form.



Outfit Deets:
Dress: Virgos Lounge
Shoes: JustFab

2 comments:

kemmy said...

I love her hair and make up, good job!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much :)

Post a Comment