Friday 11 January 2013

DON'T KNOW WHY I LOVE THIS PIC SO MUCH? (TESTING TESTING!!!

Dress made by my Tailor
shoe :KG
Hair: by me
Lets do some post testing (lol). Am quite new to this although I've written things on a blog before, its not same when you are writing  for your own, it feels like caring for a new born baby.(lol)
Now then, to the post of the moment. Checkout what i wore to church Christmas day last year, some of us know that there is no public transportation this day in the UK, but somehow my generous church got me to church by sending a taxi to pick me up. I had plenty fun that day in church not at home tho, don't ask me why. 
Am so in love with this picture all thanks to my wonderful sister for the amazing photography skills. hahahahahahaha, like i didn't do some editing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment