Monday 5 August 2013

HAIR REVIEW: BEST HAIR OF JULY AND BEYOND (DOUBLE ROMANCE)

Hello fab dolls, hope you had a fantastic weekend? Mine was awesome. Thanks so much to my loyal clients for patronizing us

Today, I have an amazing hair review for you guys. I must say it has been quite hot this summer, i have found it a bit hard to wear my usual long extensions. I decided to look for something short and affordable because i wasn't planning to wear it for a long time,  I was glad when i came across this hair.

Are you looking for a good quality and affordable hair, to prevent you from the heatwave? Look no further, here's an answer for you. It also available in different brands. You can use it to achieve so many hairstyles, from bobs, to short cuts, to a deep side hair, I absolutely love it. I have used it on over 4 people in few weeks.

A source told me that it is also available in some Nigerian hair for my Naija dolls. It's retailing for about 10.99 to 13.99 depending on the colour.

I have used it on myself and on some clients. Below are some of the pictures of the end results, the curls last for up to 6 weeks, I don't regret using this hair. I will use it again and recommend it to any one.

she was well pleased.

It is also available in different  fun colours. You can also pin it on the side to get different styles to it

You too can try it for a change. Please leave any comments or questions.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i will go and buy this hair, thanks so much for sharing

Post a Comment