Wednesday 24 April 2013

SPRING IN TIME 3 ( DAZZLING PURPLE)

Hello my Fab dolls, it's been a little while i kept in touch. How is everyone doing? I haven't been doing much recently as the weather has a mind of its own and i don't want to catch the flu. Am still on my spring look book, i have recently fallen in love with Playsuits and Jumpsuits. They will definitely be a big part of my spring and summer wardrobe. They are very comfortable and you can dress it up or down; which i did for this look.
I hope this is an idea for you as to what to wear. Am hoping to do some Beauty and Hair post soon.
Have an awesome weekend guys:)




Outfit Details
Jumpsuit: Fearne Cotton +Very.co.uk
Belt: NewLook.
Shoes: Zara
Hair: Kinky Twist by Georginas.
Thanks for Stopping by. Always remember to wear a smile it brightens up the day.

2 comments:

Demilade said...

Love the color, so pretty. Amazing hair too.I'm your newest follower.x

Unknown said...

Awww. Thanks hun. I appreciate. Tell ur friends too. :)

Post a Comment