Tuesday 23 July 2013

Beautiful Bride ( Wura )

Hello Everyone, how are you all doing? It's been a while since I last updated, I've been so busy this past week. I'm glad I actually was, because I know it is the beginning of greater doors opening for me.
Now then,  to the reason why am here. I would like to congratulate Mr & Mrs Tilsner on their wedding. It was fun, colourful and I thank God almighty for the big success.
More so, i would like to thank my beautiful bride (Wuraola) now Mrs Tilsner for giving me the opportunity to be both her Hair Stylist & Makeup Artist. I must say I am honoured and thank God for blessing my hands to enhance her natural beauty.
Below are the pictures and list of all the products I used. If you have any questions or comments please  email me at sleektouchhair@gmail.com.  
 I am also available for bookings:)



Before meets after.







FACE
Primer: Fashionista Mattifying Primer
Foundation: Lancome Tient Idole Ultra SPF5 Foundation Wear & Comfort.
Powder: MAC Mineralize Powder/Deep Dark
Powder: Studio Finish in NW50
Concealer: Mac NC50, NW45, NW40
Brow Pencil by MAC in Stud
Sleek Face Form Palette by 3 in Medium
Blusher:- Fever by Mac
MAC Fix+

EYES
Nyx Jumbo Pencil in Milk
Avon Eyeshadow Primer.
MAC- Woodwink
Avon ExtraLasting Eyeliner  in Black
Sleek iDivine Palette in Au Naturel
Sleek iDivine Palette in Snapshots
Sleek iDivine Palette in Storm
Revlon Eyeshadow Custom Eyes Naturally Glamorous

LIPS
Lip pencil in Currant
Lipstick in Polished Up by MAC.

BRUSHES
ALL realTECHniques SET BY SAMANTHA CHAPMAN.

HAIR
For her hair, she used Peruvian hair in 12,14,16.18. i did pinups and twisted the back to get a bunny effect.
I sell hair accersorries of that sort so if you are interested send me an email.
                                                        
                                                     TRADITIONAL LOOK
For my gorgeous Bride's Trad, i  used brighter colours to give her  a more sultry look. I also went for  bold colour on her  lips to compliment the traditional attire.
For her face i did a touch up, i used colours from the Sunset Palette by Sleek as her eyeshadows and also  used Mac eyeshadow pot in Goldmine  and i used the Rubby woo lipstick by MAC and also a cheap pencil from Nigeria to line the outer corner of her lips.


Congratulations Mr & Mrs Tilsner.

Thanks for stopping by guys:) Have a great week.
Photo Credits:- Kevin O Obosi

2 comments:

Boladuro Tolulope said...

Nice one sis, so proud of yuuuu

Unknown said...

Thanks so much sis.

Post a Comment