Tuesday 6 August 2013

PRODUCT REVIEW: MEET THE HAIR GROWTH DOCTOR, T444Z


Hello guys! How are you all doing? I have been itching to do this review (lol) but been waiting for testimonials because i sold a few of this products and am still selling.

Meet the wonderful T444Z. T444Z is a hair product developed by a London based hairdresser. It is mainly sold through agents. I heard a lot about it and decided to sell it through a sister from my church and i purchased one myself. She advised to use it on affected areas religiously everyday, i was very skeptical about  it because it was small and expensive but trust me it works wonders

I have been on their official website and there is nothing much about it, it's quite a plain one no fuss about it, there are testimonials and pictures to track how it improves the hair
I greatly recommend it to anyone but you have to be willing to spend some money. It is retailing from 15 pounds or more and it's absolutely perfect and fab for hair growth.

The ingredients are: Aloe, herbal extract, rose oil, chamomile, menthol, rosemary leaf extract, castor oil, peppermint, papaya extract, vitamin A, carrot extract, Shea butter, essential oils.

Have you used it or heard of anyone who has? Please leave a comment below, and if you are interested in buying send me an email to sleektouchhair@gmail.com. 
Photo credits: T444Z.

No comments:

Post a Comment