Wednesday 18 September 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR IDIBIA, ANNIE SHOWERS HIM WITH SWEET WORDS: LOVE IS A BEAUTIFUL THING!!!


So i woke up this morning and i remembered it's 2face's birthday because it's a day after my mama's birthday, of course i showered her with love on my Facebook and IG, She's the best mum EVER.
I checked my IG feed ( am kind of an addict) only to see that Mrs Annie Idibia had showered her husband with some sweet words Below are her exact words.

"Heart so pure words can't even explain, always listen, never judgmental, so pleasing, always forgiving, keeps no record of wrong, my brother, my hommie, my lover, my protector, my backbone! God's blessing to me n us! Ride or die, on the throne or in pits, i gat u always! I love you baby..... Happy birthday my king!"

You go fear true love now. I love them. perfect match. Happy Birthday 2face Idibia, long life and prosperity.

Photocredits: Annieidibia1 instagram page

No comments:

Post a Comment