Sunday 7 April 2013

SPRING IN TIME 1 (ORANGE THEME.

 
Hey Fab dolls, How are you all? Hope you had a fab week and weekend. I made comment about the sun not coming out early march, and mum said to me 'don't worry my dear as soon as the clock goes forward, the weather will do too'. Trust me it did. Excited!!!
Now that the sun is out,i decided to put some outfits together; i call them Spring in Time. It will be featuring some of the outfits i will be wearing this spring. I hope you will treat yourself to some nice outfits this spring too.
My first outfit is this dipped hem shirt that i love so much. It's colour blocked and it's also cut away at the back, I paired it with a black jeans and an orange shoe.




Outfit Details
Top: Love Label @ Very.co.uk
Jeans: New look
Belt: Peacocks
Shoe: Just Fab.
Thanks for stopping by!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment