Monday 8 April 2013

SPRING IN TIME 2 (FLORAL BLAZER & MAXI SKIRT)

Hello Fab dolls, am sure this week will be great for us all. I can just feel it, but the word is staying positive.
Now then, on to why am here. Am still on my spring look book. Today, i have decided to pair a floral blazer and a maxi skirt.
I absolutely love this look, because of the elegance it portrays. Floral prints blazer is a big trend right now, especially when worn with a matching shorts. Maxi skirts also gives me so much life, because it hides all the hideable (pardon my English. lol) but you know what i mean. Hope you love this look as much as i do:)
Have a fabulous and awesome week my fab dolls!!!




Outfit Details
Blazer: Mum's Boutique
Top: New look
Skirt: Next
Shoes:Zara
Bag: Zara

Thanks for stopping by guys:)

No comments:

Post a Comment