Sunday 29 September 2013

CHURCH ON THE BLOG: SPENDING TIME WITH GOD - JOYCE MEYER


Hello Guys, How are you  all doing today? How has your weekend been? Mine has been fab, although been a little down but i thank God for his faithfulness.

Now then on to why we are here, It's Sunday, YAY! I  love Sundays because i get to wear one of my best, go to church and praise God. What an awesomeness. I have not done this before but i had an urge to do it and i hope you like it.

Let me ask a candid question, how much time do we spend with God? God is real, so is heaven. Please and please let's take God serious and spend quality time with him. Matthew 6:33 says, " Seek ye first God's kingdom and all these things will be added on to them".  I pray God will reveal himself to us all.

Be blessed with this Joyce Meyers ministration.
Happy Sunday Guys!!! Love you all.




PHOTO CREDITS: GOOGLE SEARCH
VIDEO CREDITS: FIREUPFOREVER YOUTUBE CHANNEL.

No comments:

Post a Comment