Tuesday 1 October 2013

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY NIGERIA : WE CELEBRATE YOU.


Happy Independence day to my beautiful country Nigeria. The land that is filled with milk and honey (lol).  SleektouchBBB celebrates you. May you live long.

I love the above picture so much that I decided to do a recreation of it. All thanks to my darling sister Jummy, she came up with the idea. Bless her. It was a fun Sunday, she is filled with so much energy. it all happened in my lounge.

Let's celebrate today with so much happiness and prayer for Nigeria rather than curse her. God bless you my beautiful country. 
Enjoy your day all.




PRODUCT USED
MUA EYELINER PENCIL
NYX JUMBO PENCIL IN MILK
L'OREAL FOUNDATION IN CAPPUCCINO 
MAC POWDER IN NC50
BEN NYE BANANA POWDER
SLEEK BLUSH BY 3
SLEEK CONTOURING KIT IN MEDIUM
INGLOT CONCEALER SET
BH COSMETICS 120 PALETTE
AVON LIPSTICK IN NUDE
AVON EYELINER
RIMMEL EYE PENCIL
NYX LIP LINER .

HAPPY CELEBRATION GUYS!!!

More pictures are on my FB page . For further question please email me on Sleektouchhair@gmail.com. we take bookings for all occasions at affordable prices

No comments:

Post a Comment